Are you seeking a family holiday that will keep your teenagers and older children entertained and engaged throughout the trip? I’ve picked some ideas for the best holidays with teenagers and older kids! And of course, they all maintain the level of service and luxury you expect from any of our favourite hotels.
1. Pine Cliffs, Algarve, Portugal: Nestled atop the stunning Algarvian cliffs, Pine Cliff Hotel offers an unforgettable experience for families seeking both luxury and action-packed fun. And I’ve stayed at this one myself! Teenagers will be thrilled to explore the hotel’s extensive array of activities, such as tennis, golf and watersports (including jet-skis, paddle boards and inflatables). The resort’s on-site Porto Pirata Kids Club caters to children up to 13 years, where they can enjoy various workshops, games, and arts and crafts.
2. Forte Village, Sardinia, Italy: A gem on the beautiful island of Sardinia, Forte Village is a haven for families seeking an all-inclusive vacation filled with excitement and relaxation. For teenagers looking to stay active, the resort offers various sports academies, including football, basketball, and even dance. Their U-Club caters for teens right up to age 19! The Acquapark is a favourite too with a great range of slides and an olympic sized swimming pool.
3. Mazagan Beach Resort, El Jadida, Morocco: Prepare for a Moroccan adventure! With its extensive range of activities, teens and older children will never have a dull moment. The resort’s Surf Academy is perfect for teens eager to ride the waves of the Atlantic Ocean, and other watersports include jet-skiing and paddle boarding. Their Teen Club offers a vibrant social scene and organises themed nights, concerts, and parties. Oh, and there’s even an on-site go-karting track!
4. Martinhal Beach Resort, Algarve, Portugal: Families seeking a tranquil yet adventure-filled escape need to look no further than Martinhal Beach Resort. Teens can immerse themselves in nature by joining mountain biking or trekking tours, exploring the beautiful Algarve landscape. For older children with an artistic flair, the Art Academy provides fantastic opportunities to learn drawing, painting, and even pottery. The resort also organises soccer schools and water sports activities for teens looking to keep active.
5. The Ritz-Carlton Abama, Tenerife, Spain: The Ritz-Carlton Abama greets families with a great balance of luxury and adventure. Teenagers are in for a fantastic experience with lots of activities on offer, from water sports and sports galore to igniting their creativity through art workshops. The resort’s cultural excursions also provide insight into the island’s heritage. The Teen Edition of the Ritz Kids programme caters to older children with varied range of activities too.
If you’d like to chat through any of these option, or discuss more ideas, simply call 020 8968 0501.