Vancouver offers a whole range attractions, from high-end experiences to traditional treasures, here my list of the top ten things you must see in Vancouver:
1. Stanley Park: No visit to Vancouver is complete without exploring Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre urban oasis. Stroll or bike along the seawall for unparalleled views of the ocean and mountains.
2. Grouse Mountain: Take a gondola ride to Grouse Mountain’s summit for breathtaking panoramic views of the city and surrounding landscapes. During winter, enjoy in skiing and snowboarding, while in the warmer months, take part in hiking, zip-lining, and dining at the mountaintop restaurants.
3. Granville Island: Granville Island is an artsy paradise brimming with boutique shops, galleries, and craft studios. Explore the Public Market, where you can sample local gourmet delights. For theatre lovers there’s also the renowned Granville Island Stage too.
4. Capilano Suspension Bridge Park: Step into the rainforest canopy on the iconic Capilano Suspension Bridge, offering thrilling views from 230 feet above the river.
5. Vancouver Art Gallery: Delve into Canadian and Indigenous art at the Vancouver Art Gallery. Admire the works of renowned artists, and attend one of their exclusive art workshops or special exhibition previews.
6. Gastown: Wander through the cobblestone streets of Gastown, Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood. Explore boutique shops, trendy bars, and cosy cafes. Private walking tours with expert guides are also available.
7. Vancouver Aquarium: Vancouver Aquarium is perfect for families, and for rainy or snowy days! Experience interactive displays and witness beautiful marine life up close. VIP behind-the-scenes tour are on offer too.
8. Yaletown: A trendy district known for its fashionable boutiques, stylish restaurants, and vibrant nightlife. Enjoy fine dining at award-winning restaurants and treat yourself to some retail therapy in designer shops.
9. Science World: Perfect for families and curious minds, and another one that’s great for cold weather days. Science World offers interactive exhibits that blend education with entertainment.
10. Vancouver Lookout: Experience breathtaking 360-degree views of the city and surrounding landscapes. For the ultimate visit, book a private sunset viewing and enjoy champagne while the city lights come to life.